Welcome to the website of Prof. dr. Xandra Kramer, professor at Erasmus School of Law, Erasmus University Rotterdam and at the Faculty of Law, Economics and Governance of Utrecht University, the Netherlands. View my résumé, publications, lecturing activities and projects.
My current key project is the ERC consolidator project Building EU Civil Justice: challenges of procedural innovations - bridging access to justice. View our publications and our activities here.
View some of my latest publications on
- Challenges of Electronic Taking of Evidence
- e-Justice in the Netherlands
- Access to justice and technology
- The party autonomy paradigm in private international law
- Austerity and civil procedure
- The Future of European Private International Law
- Transnational Securities Litigation and Mass Settlements
- ELI-UNIDROIT project on European Rules of Civil Procedure
- International Contracts and Corruption